Keratin Protein Conditioner - Lightweight, Volumizing Conditioner Infused with Keratin, Sunflo wer Oil and Kiwi Extract. WAIT LIST ONLY
KERATIN PROTEIN CONDITIONER
With Keratin, Sunflower Oil & Kiwi Extract
Our lightweight, volumizing conditioner is infused with Keratin, Sunflower Oil and Kiwi Extract. Provides hair with nourishment to help strengthen and hydrate hair while maximizing volume and shine. Helps to repair damage and to protect hair from future stress.
- No Parabens or Sodium Chloride. • Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair. • Thermal Protectant.
HOW TO USE:
After shampooing, massage a dime-sized drop or two into hair focusing on ends. Rinse thoroughly.
WHAT IT DOES :
- Hydrates instantly
- Helps repair split ends
- Helps strengthen damaged hair
- Protects hair from styling abuse
INGREDIENT CALL OUTS
- Hydrolyzed Keratin: Helps repair and restore damaged hair while deeply conditioning.
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Light emollient that is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids
- Vitamin E that helps moisturize, protect and nourish hair while adding extra shine.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Emollient that helps condition hair and add lustrous shine.
- Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract: Contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and nutrients that help hair and scalp retain moisture while helping to prevent dandruff.
I really cant say enough good things about this conditioner. I have being using it (with the shampoo) for about a year. My hair has a nice shine to it and feels so soft and silky. I have been getting so many compliments about how nice is smells….This is great stuff.